Reasons to Visit:
1. Turkish traditional donar kebab from 500 yen!
2. Variety of delicious handmade sauces!
3. Stamp card service is available. Eat out on a rainy day and double your points! Get original T-shirt or a mug cup for 60 points!
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Not accepted
Business hours: Mon. – Sun. 11:00 am – 8:00 pm
Holidays: open every day
Recommendation of the house:
1. Famous dondurma (Turkish traditional icecream) is served in two flavors!
2. New item: hot kebab sub for 580 yen!
3. Get 1 free drink coupon from the web-page (click here to print)!
Reviews from the customers:
– Without a doubt, the taste was delicious and meat was soft. It was the best kebab I tried.
– In Akihabara there are several kebab restaurants, but I like most King Kebab. The meat is always juicy and each time you go you can pick up a new flavor source to go with your kebab.
– Each time I pass the shop, a huge rotating roasted beef smells always so good that I can’t stop myself from buying it.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Akihabara, Tokyo
Address : 3-5-13-1F Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo