Reasons to Visit:
1. 6 types of tap beer and over 140 types of bottled beer from Europe!
2. No service charges!
3. Delicious food!
English Menu: Available
Credit cards: Mastercard
Mon. – Thu.& Sat. 5:30 pm – 2:00 am
Fri. 5:30 pm – 4:00 am
Sun. 4:00 pm – 0:00 am
Holidays: closed on the 3rd Sunday
Mon. – Thu.& Sat. 1:30 am
Fri. 3:30 am
Sun. 11:30 pm
Recommendation of the house:
1. Czech Beer Pilsner Urquell and Barbar Winter Bok Belgian Strong Ale!
2. Wine-steamed mussels!
3. Belgo’s original oyster sausage!
Reviews from the customers:
– Belgo is a European beer bar that has an extensive collection of beers.
– I felt comfortable because they understood English and had an English menu and welcomed me into a bar where people went with their friends to relax.
– The interior is exceptionally unique and has a very nice feel to it. When you walk in, you are greeted by a large sunken bar that has lofts like a tree house around the corners.
– I would go here more often if Belle Vue Kriek was a bit cheaper on tap – but it seems everywhere is expensive for Belle Vue Kriek, which is a problem for me because I down the tiny glasses way too quickly. Still I find myself drifting back to Belgo every now and then for the excellent chips (French fries) – they may be made from frozen, but they taste amazing – a few Belle Vue Krieks, and a bottle of something British. A good place.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shibuya, Tokyo
Address : 3-18-7 B1, Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo