1. Authentic Greek food prepared by a Greek Chef!
2. Discount coupons are available on web-site for print!
3. You can make a reservation for a popular traditional coffee fortune-teller!
English Menu: Available
English ability: Advanced
Credit cards: Accepted
Business hours: Mon. – Sun. 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Holidays: open every day
Last order: 10:00 pm
Smoking: No smoking
Reviews from the customers:
– In spite of busy Shibuya location this place was quiet. With exotic décor this place was very cozy.
– I was totally satisfied with the food taste and quality.
– In Japan there are probably around 10 Greek restaurants, but this particular stands out especially because of the food prepared by a Greek Chef. I come here once a month to eat my favorites: souvlaki, baklava and moussaka. The walls of the restaurant are decorated with beautiful sketches made by Chef as well.
– It did not feel noisy like in Shibuya at all, may be because the restaurant was on the basement floor. The time passed very fast. The food was really good. I loved moussaka.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shibuya, Tokyo
Address : Oriental bldg. B1F, 3-18-3 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo