1. With over 6,000 Rock LPs & CDs on request and 20 kinds of draught beer (Abbot Ale, Old Speckled Hen, Jever just to mention a few) the Aldgate is a place that makes you feel right at home.
2. The friendly international staff will serve you a wide variety of tasty dishes including great vegetarian food and the best fish & chips in Tokyo.
English Menu: Available
Credit cards: Not accepted
Mon. – Fri. 6:00 pm – 2:00 am
Sat. – Sun. 5:00 pm – 2:00 am
Holidays: open every day
Smoking: No smoking
Recommendation of the house:
1. Football fans are welcome: live games are broadcast on 4 screens!
2. Enjoy good times in this traditional British pub!
Reviews from the customers:
– A wonderful and relaxing little British-style pub.
– Conveniently located in the middle of Shibuya’s busiest area!
– Doesn’t have the absolute hugest selection of beer around, but the owners know beer well, and have done a great job of choosing good ones.
– Atmosphere is warm and inviting, and the clientele generally a laid-back mix of expats and Japanese.
– Good prices on pints!
– Good, chill place to drink nice beer!
– Love the decor at this place…even good for a date.
– Highly recommended!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shibuya, Tokyo
Address : Shin-Iwasaki bldg. 3F 30-4, Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo