1. Home-made style healthful and tasty cuisine of the Mediterranean from Greece, Turkey, Italy, France, Spain!
2. Fantastic food and reasonably priced drinks; free Wi-Fi; pets allowed!
3. Welcome free drink (upon coupon presentation; click here to print)!
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted
Mon. – Fri. 11:30 am – 0:00 am
Sat. – Sun. 13:00 pm – 0:00 am
Holidays: open every day
Last order: 11:00 pm
Recommendation of the house:
1. 4 types of mushroom pizza for 1500 yen each.
2. Tomato & Mozzarella cheese pizza for 1500 yen.
3. Seafood paella for 2800 yen (M-size) and 6000 yen (L-size).
4. Chicken Milanese for 1200 yen.
5. Homemade sangria for 500 yen.
Reviews from the customers:
– The restaurant itself offers a relaxed atmosphere. Tiled wooden tables are spread over the third and fourth floors, while a counter bar serves drinks and light bites.
– Best among the main dishes by far was the chicken kebab (¥1,300): a red-hot skewer yielded meat charred to succulent perfection, oozing juices and complemented by a gorgeously tangy and thick tomato and ginger sauce.
– After being informed that the chocolate mousse advertised on the specials board was all gone, we tucked into a creme brulee (¥680) instead. It was a happy ending: the dessert’s brittle crown gave way to a creamy center, and the mikan topping was a nice touch. And even when the food was all gone, Casa Nostra’s inviting ambience encouraged us to linger for another drink or two.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shibuya, Tokyo
Address : 3-4F, 3-25-13 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo