1. Great place to have a party!
2. A good chance to try original Californian cuisine represented by Wolfgang Puck, the official Chef of the Annual Academy Awards!
3. Cafe provides creative menus with high quality ingredients in a comfortable and casual setting.
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted
Business hours: Mon. – Sun. 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Holidays: open every day
Last order: 10:30 pm
Recommendation of the house:
1. BBQ Roast Chicken.
2. Puck Burger (TP/Cheese/Bacon/Avocado/Teriyaki).
Reviews from the customers:
– This is the most casual and least expensive of Puck’s invasion of eateries in Japan. It concentrates on burgers, pizza, pasta, roast chicken, salads, and other fast foods. What I like about this location is that it’s right at the top of Takeshita Dori (Harajuku’s most popular shopping street) across from the station, and it’s more stylish than other fast-food competitors that shall remain nameless. Fast service, pop music, and beer — what more could you ask for?
– Wolfgang is always a great place to relax with a decent sandwich. The honey barbecue chicken sandwich is always juicy, warm and excellent if you add cheddar cheese and some Tabasco!
– I thought the food tasted pretty good and I intend to go back again in the future when I have a little more money. This is a place you can relax, so good with a group, and I thought the place was fairly quiet.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Harajuku, Tokyo
Address : Yoshitomi bldg. B1F, 31-17-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Check for more locations here!