1. Barbacoa Grill is an authentic churrascaria restaurant where customers can enjoy a genuine Brazilian-style BBQ and a fresh salad bar!
2. The main restaurant of Barbacoa is located in Sao Paulo, Brazil, and it is popular among diners as a high-level churrascaria restaurant. In 1994, “Barbacoa Grill Aoyama” was opened as an overseas branch in Aoyama area of Tokyo. Staff from the main restaurant in Sao Paulo has been transferred to work at Barbacoa Grill Aoyama. This has allowed to provide not only authentic flavor, but also an atmosphere and service that is true to the genuine Brazilian style!
3. It is a place that you can go to have a nice dinner not only with a group of friends, but also that special someone in your life. From the moment that very first piece meat is brought before you, you can’t help but want to eat all the others that are brought before you. The flavors and the tenderness of them all is awesome not to mention the salad bar to go along with it.
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted
Mon. – Sat. 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm
Sun. 5:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Holidays: open every day
Mon. – Sat. 10:00 pm
Sun. 9:00 pm
Recommendation of the house:
1. PICANHA, CUPIM, SALAD BAR and lots of, lots of CAIPIRINHA!
2. Weekday Happy Hour Plan (17:30 – 19:00)!
Reviews from the customers:
– Great Brazialian Food, the service is excellent and the food is definitely worth the price! Eating at Babrcoa will always be a memorable expereince once you go and will have you wanting to go back again.
– I love this place. I always go to the barbacoa restauarnt near the Omotesando crossing. I prefer the buffet which is around 4,000 yen all you can eat. Tons of amazingly delicious meats, grilled pineapple and a delectable salad bar. The food is amazing and the one other thing that sits well with me is the fact that most of the waiters are Brazilian. That gives a feeling of authenticity and supports the foreign community in Japan as well, something the government here does not do. I would highly recommend Barbacoa. Fantastic food.
– This place is for people, who love meat, meat & meat. My favorite was the garlic stake, so delicious. You should better reserve table in advance, cause this place is quiet crowdy! Prices are reasonable, as really good quality and reasonable prices.
– I had a really good meal at Barbacoa. Since it was All-you-can-eat restaurant, I skipped lunch to fully enjoy their meat. There were many kinds of food to enjoy. Not only cow, I also loved grilled chicken and grilled cheese. Salad bar was also great to balance my meal. Free drink menu was not necessary for me, since my stomach was full with food.
– Barbacoa is one of the good restaurant I have been here in Tokyo. I love the way they serve all the meets and BBQ’s by your table and it’s all good. The huge center bar for salads, fruits and everything were all there to suit your taste also drinks specialy the Caipirinha love it. The only problem is this place makes me real FAT!!!! But still I keep coming back LOL!!!!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Omotesando, Tokyo
Address : Tokyureit Omotesando Square B1, 4-3-2 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCheck for more locations here!