1. Warm and cheerful atmosphere! Mexican music Mariachi!
2. Wonderful taste of Mexican food and drinks! Colorful Mexican style dish-ware!
3. Download a coupon for a free Margarita from the site!
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Mon. – Fri.:
Luch 11:30 am – 2:00 pm (L.O. 1:30 pm)
Dinner 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
Sat. – Sun. :
Luch 11:30 am – 3:00 pm (L.O. 2:30 pm)
Dinner 5:00 pm – 10:30 am (L.O. 10:00 pm)
Holidays: Every Tuesday
Recommendation of the house:
In 1987, La Jolla was born as if it had been clipped out from the heartland of Mexican foods. Since then we have kept its taste, atmosphere and most of all it spirit. Feel the origin, La Jolla!
Reviews from the customers:
– Get the cheese stuffed jalapeños! Small place, great food!
– One of the few great Mexican restaurants in Tokyo!
– They have a wide variety of dishes, including vegetarian dishes, which come in good portions all for a reasonable price.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Hiroo, Tokyo
Address : Koyasu 2F, 5-16-3 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo