1. Home-made Bangladesh and Indian food!
2. Possible to choose different spicy levels. Even kids can eat with pleasure!
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Not Accepted
Business hours: Mon. – Sun.
Lunch 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Dinner 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Holidays: open every day
Recommendation of the house:
– Chicken Korma – a sweet curry based on coconut milk and yogurt.
Reviews from the customers:
– I tried food from Bangladesh for the first time. It was like Indian, but milder. Very delicious!
– It was cheap and delicious! Recommend to come during lunch time!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Kinshicho, Tokyo
Address : 3-13-1 Kinshi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
URL: Not available