1. Healthy Indian food!
2. Good price and open until late!
3. There is a discount coupon on the website!
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Business hours: Mon. – Sun. 11:00 am – 0:00 am
Last order: 11:00 pm
Holidays: open every day
Recommendation of the house:
– Buffet only for 1000 yen (with free drink 1500 yen) for 90 min.
– Possible to order special food from a la carte menu.
Reviews from the customers:
– The phenomenal thing about this place is the buffet, which includes 4 curries, salad, nan, and rice runs from 11 am to 5 am, with no increase in cost at dinnertime. The buffet is only 1000 yen (all times of the day), but the special offer of masarati or rasshi (two types of indian drinks) is only from 11 am to 4 pm.
– Conveniently located less than 5 minutes walk from the west side of Shinjuku station, Taz Mahal offers a truly royal array of authentic 5-star Indian cuisine. Cooked and served by the all-Indian staff, the menu boasts no less than 39 types of curry. Vegetarian diets also catered for.
– Taz Mahal assures you warm, friendly and personalized service with a smile. A place to relax whether just by yourself, or with family, friends or colleagues.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shinjuku, Tokyo
Address : 1-4-19 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo