1. Delicious Russian food prepared by Russian cook Larisa!
2. Good location!
3. Friendly staff!
English Menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Business hours: Mon. – Sat. 4:00 pm – 6:00 am
Holidays: closed on Sundays
Recommendation of the house:
PIROZHKI (deep-fried pastry with meat or with apples), ZHARKOE (fried potatoes with beef), BORSCH (traditional soup with beetroot)
Reviews from the customers:
– The taste is very good! Russian cook Larisa is very friendly, always smiles and jokes with customers.
– I recommend to eat a traditional Russian salad with beetroot and pickled herrings. It was delicious!
– Every time I come to this place the taste never changes. And Larisa does not stop surprising me with new meals each time more and more delicious!
– It is a nice place to have a party. Once I came it was full of famous foreign Sumo wrestlers. They apparently knew the cook and had good time joking with her.
– I am Russian and sometimes I feel lonely for Russian food. Not that I cannot cook it by myself, I prefer to go to the restaurant. Once I came with my friend and we ordered many delicious meals. For the appetizer we ordered Russian traditional pickles: tomatoes, cucumbers, mushrooms and cabbage. It was a home-made taste and nostalgic as my Mom cooks the same way. Yummy!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Kinshicho, Tokyo
Address : Minato Bldg 1F, 4-18-1 Kotobashi, Sumida-ku, Tokyo
URL: Not available