- Oak hotel offers reasonable and comfortable stay!
- Several unique features, such as bicycle rentals, cell phone rental, rickshaw service, Japanese cultural events and parties!
- Staff have a lot of experience with world travel and living in foreign countries, high understanding of exactly what guests demand!
English speaking staff: Available
Front desk: Mon – Sun 6:00 am – 1:00 am
Holidays: open every day
Reviews from customers:
- I stayed there 1 week. Rooms are small, just like everything in Japan. Beds are japanese style, hard. Rooms were clean and nice. Shower/toilet in the room was the smallest I’ve ever seen. Hotel staff is great! Wlan worked in the room. Hotel was quiet. Location is great, close to UENO where you get fast train to Airport and train/subway around the city.
- This hotel is in a good location, right near the metro lines, and also a short walk from the station that the skyliner train from the airport goes to. The rooms are small, but enough space to lie a suitcase down and theres a desk area. The bed was fine, we stayed in the western style double room. The bathroom is tiny, but clean. The hotel had free internet which was great, and a small kitchen and washing machine which was really handy. I would definitely stay here again.
- Coming from Narita with the Skyliner which has got its endpoint at Ueno, it was not a to long walk to the hotel, which was easy to find walking along Asakusa dori. Checkin was from 3pm, i was there around 2pm but my luggage was stores safely in the bagage storage room. Checkin itself was easy and went swiftly. Staff was helpfull, spook and understood good english, so no problems there.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Ueno, Tokyo
Address: 6-1-12 Higashiueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo