- Live music shows!
- Rich collection of imported bottled beer!
- Great place to have party with friends.
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Mon 〜 Sat 5:30 pm ～2:00 am (L.O. 1:00 am)
Sun 3:00 pm ～11:00 pm (L.O. 10:30 pm)
Holidays: open every day
Recommendations of the house:
- Huge collection of imported bottled beer!
- Irish pub with a traditional home made taste!
- Live music! Sport matches！
Reviews from customers:
- I give this 4/5 for a place to drink and dance on a fri or sat night. They have live bands here, which vary but are mostly rock, alternative, or irish jigs. This place usually gets crowded, and a bit rowdy with drunk 25 – 30 year olds. Nice little dance floor in front of the band that usually gets filled.
- Failte’s is easily one of my favourite pubs. The atmosphere is great on weekends and the staff is friendly. On Friday and Saturday nights (and sometimes on Thursdays, I believe) they have live bands; the music’s always great and the drunkies end up on the dance floor (guilty!). On Sundays they have karaoke, which is pretty fun too!!
- Failte’s is a great place to have a drunk old time. Saturdays are always insane at this place, so make sure you try to get out a little early if you want a seat.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shibuya, Tokyo
Address: Shibuya SEDE bldg. 5F, Dogenzaka 1-5-2, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo