- Irish-owned and Irish-managed, Paddy Foley’s is Tokyo’s best loved, first and most famous Irish pub.
- A home-friendly atmosphere for both the ex-pat and Japanese communities.
- Provide Top quality food/drink and live sports events!
- Among regular events enjoy weekly Movie nights and monthly Pub Quiz events.
- Every Wednesday is the Ladies’ Night with free glass of champaign, free sweet and other pleasant surprises!
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted
Mon ～ Thu: 6:00 pm ～ late
Fridays: 5:00 pm ～ late
Saturdays: 1:00 pm ～ late
Sundays: 3:00 pm ～ late
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Projector; 15 TV-screens; WiFi!
REVIEW FROM CUSTOMERS:
- A good selection of beers and a party menu available. i had the fish and chips, the proportion of which is negligible, but the size of the fries and battered fish felt like home.
- This Irish pub features a large square bar in the middle of a fairly large space for a bar in Tokyo. On a Saturday night most of the crowd was foreigners who were in their thirties. The music was loud and fantastic. They played some Journey and other classic rock.
- 4 bartenders staffed the bar at one time and made sure everyone had the drink that they wanted. They could understand your order if you told them in English and there was an English menu available as well.
- My friend and I ordered a Tequila Sunrise and a Martini respectively, and we felt our manhood implicitly challenged because we could have been the only people in there not drinking from large containers of Guinness and remarking on the cricket game on the TV.
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Roppongi, Tokyo
Address: B1F, ROI Bldg., 5-5-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo