- Authentic Spanish cuisine in the heart of Tokyo!
- Excellent selection of traditional Spanish dishes and wines!
- Ideal for any occasion with its simple elegance and open atmosphere!
- The staffs are all very friendly and passionate about their knowledge in serving Spanish cuisine!
- For Brastel Creative blog readers a plate of ham for free!
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Visa and MasterCard (accepted from 10000 yen bill)
Working hours: Mon – Sat: 5:30 pm – 11:00 pm (L. O. 22:00 pm)
Holidays: closed on Sundays
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE：
- Pasta black paella
- Iberico ham
- Fresh anchovies marinated in extra virgin olive oil and garlic
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Excellent Spanish cooking, including a good variety of tapas dishes; the spicy lamb kebabs are especially recommended. Service is friendly, and the decor is casual and cheerful, with bright yellow tablecloths, bullfighting posters and Spanish music adding to the atmosphere!
- The first time I came to this place I decided to order a deep fried shrimp with garlic in olive oil, fresh cheese and ham appetizers and paella as a main dish. It was so delicious! I could not forget the taste, so I invited my friends here again!
- La Tapería is one of the few Spanish restaurants in the heart of Tokyo owned by a Spaniard. It is ideal for all occasions and is renowned as a place where you can enjoy real Spanish taste and good Spanish wines. Indeed, many of the ingredients are imported and of the highest quality while some of the wines are hard to find.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Yotsuya, Tokyo
Address: B1 Stream Yotsuya, Yotsuya 3-3, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo