- Stylish Irish bar! Enjoy your special day in O’Carolan’s!
- Live shows and concerts! Sports events! Darts and Foosball!
- Possible to bring your pet！
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Monday ～ Thursday: 3:00 pm ～ 0:00 am
Friday ～ Sunday: 11:00 pm ～ 3:00 am
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE HOUSE：
- Huge space for 160 people, private parties are welcome!
- Free entrance for Pack’n Mack’n Show (last Wednesday of the month)!
- We serve the tastiest Guinness & Kilkenny in Tokyo, giving you “The Perfect Pint” every time!
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- An Irish pub located in Jiyugaoka, O’Carolan’s offers an attractive combination of reasonable prices and lots of open spaces that can accommodate big parties. Seated in one of the comfy stools at the high bar, you can listen to live music nightly, with afternoon concerts scheduled occasionally, though you never know what you will get–Celtic harp, reggae, guitar and sax duo, tap dance and so forth. The food is mainly pub grub, but tasty and substantial enough as a meal. Drinks include Kilkenny’s on tap and, of course, Guinness. As an added bonus, the friendly staff is sufficiently bilingual.
- It is great place to be a customer!
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Jiyugaoka, Tokyo
Address: Jiyugaoka 2-15-22, Meguro-ku, Tokyo