- Exquisite taste of Spanish food!
- Passionate Flamenco dancers!
- Great selection of wine, beer and sangria!
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted
Working hours: Monday – Sunday
Lunch time: 11:00～15:00 （L.O. 14:00)
Dinner time: 18:00～22:30 （L.O. 21:30)
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE：
- Sopa de Ajo
- Cerdo con leche
- Mixed paella
REVIEWS FROM THE CUSTOMERS:
- IT’S THE BEST I LOVED THE FOOD AND ESPECIALLY THE WINE! IT WAS AWESOME THE WAITERS WERE HOT TOO! THEY HAD THE BEST OUTFITS EVEN BETTER THAN HOOTERS!
- The show is invariably outstanding. The artists are selected from Spain’s best. The audience has always been enthusiastic and knowledgable every time I’ve been. The interplay between performers and audience is exquisite. At one performance, the lead dancer brought out his young children to dance for an encore. It isn’t a gypsy camp, but it is satisfyingly close.
- Passionate Spanish dancers, delicious food, candlelight, and guitar music make for an unforgettable romantic evening. Set menus run between JPY6,500 and JPY10,000.
- Japan Luxurious setting in a quiet atmosphere offering careful service, ideal for celebrating important events!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shinjuku, Tokyo
Address: Isetan Kaikain 6F, 3-15-17 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo