- Popular place that serves traditional Russian and Georgian food. Open for lunch till 5:00 pm!
- Chef can prepare a different menu just for your special day, party, banquet (from 3000 yen)!
- Russian classes take place every first Saturday of the month.
Menu in Russian: Available
Russian speaking staff: Available
Working hours: Monday 〜 Sunday 11:30 ～ 23:00 (L.O. 22:00)
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Selyodka pod shuboi (“herrings in a fur coat” – a layered salad of beets, potatoes, finely diced herring fillets, eggs and carrots) – ￥600
- Blini (Russian style pan-cakes) – ￥600
- Salo (Ukrainian cured slabs of fatback) – ￥500
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Authentic Georgian and Russian food is prepared by native chefs in this unpretentious basement cafe. Georgian- and Russian-themed set menus (Y3000-3200 for lunch or dinner) are a good introduction to the kitchen’s most popular dishes.
- There’s also an extensive a la carte menu, and lots to drink (Georgian wines, Russian vodkas). Y1000-range lunch specials are served until 5pm.
- Delicious! Surprisingly large amount portion!
- A very pleasant and quiet atmosphere that makes you feel good and delicious flavors of traditional Russian food makes you remember about your sweet home.
Courtesy of waiters which speaks Japanese, Russian and Romanian make you feel good and you forget homesick.
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Kichijoji, Tokyo
Address: Nine bldg. B1, Kichijoji Honcho 1-4-10, Musashino-shi, Tokyo-to