- Fresh seafood appetizers highlighted by over ten types of fresh oysters, chowders, soups, salads, main dishes and desserts.
- Over 100 home made food items are offered together with over than 120 selections of wine from all over the world.
- 2 locations in Tokyo: in Marunouchi and Shinagawa. Guests of both locations can take pleasure in the cuisine and atmosphere, similar to the authentic New York location.
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted
Working hours: Monday 〜 Sunday 11:00 am ～ 0:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE：
- Oyster: 650 yen
- Today’s catch: 1600 yen
- Raw Platter (oysters): 3600 yen
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Yep, The food seemed as good as ever. I sat at counter and had an excellent lobster cocktail and then some grilled Maine scallops, which were so fresh they even had a few gains of sand in them!
- My experience could not have been nicer. Would I recommend it? Absolutely. Was the restaurant clean? What I saw of it (the main dining room and restroom) was very clean. Was the service friendly and helpful? A++ Great job Grand Central Oyster Bar! I will return!
- Had mussells and oysters here both lovely and fresh, hubby had prawns and shrimp massive portions.
Service was ok, fast and polite, decor is dated but great location, very good prices.
If ever visited/used the service please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shinagawa, Tokyo
Address: Atre Shinagawa 4th Floor, 2-18-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo