REASON TO VISIT:
- Traditional delicious Russian cuisine!
- Authentic Russian style decorated restaurant!
- Large assortment in a la carte menu!
- Chef can prepare a special menu for any kind of party!
- 10% of discount for Brastel creative readers (please print this article and present)!
Russian Menu: Available
Russian Speaking staff: Available
Credit cards: Accepted (with 5% added-value tax)
Monday 〜 Saturday 5:00 pm ～ 0:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
Holidays: every Sunday
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Salo (cured slabs of pork fatback)
- Karman (potato pancake pocket with different vegetable filling inside)
- Brizol (Meat omelet)
- Bliny (pancakes with home-made jam)
- Happy hour: every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 19:00 till 21:00 draft beer is just for 250 yen!
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS :
- The restaurant is run by 2 Russian beautiful girls who know how to cherish their customers. The service was really good! Great selection of Georgian wine! The food was amazing!
- For our party Chef of Skazka prepared a special menu with a liver cake and various appetizer-salads and 2 kinds of soup that were followed by dumplings, a juicy chicken and boiled potatoes with butter and dill! The dessert was served with a traditional hot pancakes with a jam filling inside. It was very tasty! Definitely coming here again!
- The best Russian food restaurant in Tokyo! But reserve it in advance as it is always full of customers! Please stop by to taste the wonderful traditional taste of Russian cuisine!
- I do not know much about Russian food, but it was DELICIOS. I am a Romanian and my Russian boss took me to the party to Skazka and it was amazing. I loved most of all a meet ball soup and varenniki ( boiled dumplings with potato and mushrooms inside) served with a sour cream sauce. For dessert we had crepe with home-made apple jam inside. And I loved a Russian traditional drink called “mors” – a sort of blueberry and cranberry juice (home-made of course!🙂 ) ! If you ever go there do not miss it! For sure I will go again there!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Kinshicho, Tokyo
Address: Kinto bldg. 2F, 4-19-12 Kotobashi, Sumidaku, Tokyo