REASON TO VISIT:
- Traditional delicious Turkish cuisine!
- Stylish orange and blue atmosphere of the restaurant makes you feel you are dining in a Turkish sunny resort city of Izmir near the sea.
- Tasteful selection of food and drinks by a hospital owner Elif Gulseren Ballica will make your day unforgettable!
English Menu: Available
English Speaking staff: Available
Tuesday 〜 Sunday 6:00 pm ～ 0:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
Holidays: every Monday and every 3rd Tuesday of the month
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Donner Kebab
- Sis Kebab
- Gunun Tatlisi
- Chef’s special plate (appetizers and meat dish of the day – perfect for the first comer)
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS :
- Chef Suleyman Ozeri produces all the standards with aplomb (the Adana kebabs are great), while his partner Elif greets customers with all the warmth of the Aegean.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Suginamiku, Tokyo
Address: Passage Asagaya 2F, 2-13-2 Asagayakita, Suginamiku, Tokyo