- Thai ramen and Isan-style barbecue dishes.
- Good for solo and a group!
- Delicous! Healthy! Cheap!
English menu: Not Available
English speaking staff: Available
Monday ～Saturday 11:00 am ～ 11:00 pm (L.O. 10:00 pm)
Sunday and holidays 11:00 am ～ 10:00 pm (L.O. 9:00 pm)
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE：
- Sawadika! Enjoy Thai food in a truly Thai atmosphere with Thai music, Thai language and staff that always smiles!
- Thai hot pot – THAI SUKI
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- This Thai style kiosk will make you forget you are in Ginza with its lively atmosphere and reasonably priced food cooked by Thai chefs. Several Thai style ramens (noodles) are popular among the Japanese patrons.
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Ginza, Tokyo
Address: Ginza5 Bldg. B1F, 5-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo