REASON TO VISIT:
- Retro style restaurant with a concept of “youth”.
- Takeout lunch box for just 500 yen.
- Japanese style bar with wide menu of home-made food and beverages.
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Sunday ～ Tuesday 4:00 pm ～0:00 am (L.O. 11:00 pm)
Wednesday ～ Saturday 4:00 pm ～3:00 am (L.O. 2:00 am)
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE：
- Jakoten – a special product that is made from a small fish that is blended into paste and fried
- Buta no Kakuni – a Japanese braised pork dish
- Miso Yakisoba – fried in miso paste noodles
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Be the first one to write your review here!
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shinjuku, Tokyo
Address: 1-32-11 Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo