- Good location! Asakusabashi is a district located between 4 major tourist attractions in Tokyo: Akihabara (Electric Town), Ryogoku (Sumo Town), Ueno (Cultural and Historical Town) and Asakusa (Souvenir Town).
- Online reservations come with Internet discount price!
- Free Internet access in a room and a guest lounge!
English speaking staff: Available
Breakfast time: 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Front desk: 24 hours
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Room facilities: TV, Telephone, Fax, Water pot, Fridge, Hair dryer, Trouser Press, Lamp, Soap, Body soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste sets, Razor, Shower cap, Towels, Bath Towel, YUKATA, Slippers
- Hotel facilities: Guest lounge, Shop, Vending machines, Cleaning service, Fax service, Morning call, Courier
- Non-smoking rooms are available
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- This hotel has the best customer service I have ever experienced in my life. The rooms might be small, but the they are very inviting and clean. They provide all sorts of amenities like internet, a tea maker in the room, TV, tooth brush, tooth paste, robe, and a lot more.
- The location is amazing. You can step out onto the steps instead of the elevator and you have a spectacular view of the river and several river boats. When you leave the hotel, the rail system is only a block away, and there is a Pharmacy on the corner. There are neat little places you can walk to and see as well, such as a small shrine down an alley.
- Anyone who gave this hotel less than 5 stars must have been grumpy or an anti-social. This is a family run hotel, and they treat you like family while you’re here.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Asakusabashi, Tokyo
Address: 1-3-12, Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo