- Delicious Mexican food in Shibuya, Nakameguro and Akasaka!
- Catering parties!
- Private parties!
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Working hours: Monday – Sunday
Lunch: 11:00 ～ 16:00
Dinner: 17:00 ～ 26:00
Holiday: open every day
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- MUY RICO this is one of the best mexican food in town i recomed this restaurant THE CEVIBHE IS GOOD ,THE TACOS ALPASTOR VERY GOOD AND THE BIRRIA FINGER LICKING GOOD.
- Junkadelic does a nice Birria stew & tacos al Pastor. The ceviche is pretty good. I like it a bit more limey and with more cilanto, but chunky shrimp, octopus and squid are nice w/chips. They have a homemade green & red sauce at the tables…a couple of shakes of green on the ceviche just to kick it up a few notches. Strawberry margarita is very smooth….Liberty Ale is too.
- Huge english menu and great service. Arrived around 7:45pm, weeknight, no problem getting a table. When we left, 8:30ish, place was jammed! Haven’t tried the new shop in Akasaka yet!
- Overall, it’s a good place to meet after work for a few drinks, as well as to indulge your craving for Mexican food. In addition to some appetizers, I’ve tried the chicken chimichanga, which was good, as well as beef, pork, and cheese enchiladas.
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Meguro, Tokyo
Address: 4-10-4, Nakameguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo