- The best Tunisian food restaurant in Shibuya.
- Cash back service: for spent 10000 yen – 5% cash back; for spent 30000 yen – 7% cash back; for 50000 yen spent – 10% cash back. You can also print coupon from here.
- Enjoy sexy belly dance and monthly services (free wine bottle, a water-pipe, etc.)
- Halal food is served here!
- For Brastel blog readers – free glass of wine!
Established: 1990, December
English menu: Available
English speaking staff: Available
Credit card: Accepted
Monday – Saturday 17:30 ～ 24:00 (L.O. 23:00)
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Salad Meshwiya (1,180yen)
- Brick (800yen)
- Couscous (per person 1,880yen , for sharing 2,700yen)
COMMENTS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Hannibal offers Tunisian cooking, such as mechoui salad, roasted chicken and dishes spiced with harissa (a hot sauce from northern Africa). Check their website for the belly-dance show schedule, which happens usually twice a month.
- Chef Mondher Gheribi’s Tunisian home cooking adds another dimension to this colourfully cosmopolitan area. He draws on influences from around the Mediterranean, but his best dishes are the ones that hail from his homeland – mechoui salad, excellent roast chicken stuffed with banana and herbs, and home-made khobz bread served with red-hot harissa sauce.
If ever visited please share your voice with us too!
Area: Shibuya, Tokyo
Address: YFL Bldg. B1F, 3-53-3 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo