- Cheap hostel located close to Asakusa – popular tourist destination!
- Discounts for multiple nights stay!
- Japanese and Western style rooms are available!
English speaking staff: Available
Working hours: 5:30 am – 0:30 am
Holidays: open every day
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Single room (3 tatami size) – 1 night – 3200 yen
- Single room (6 tatami size) – 1 night – 6400 yen
- Single room (western style) – 1 night – 6800 yen
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Great hotel with a hostel vibe. Staff and guests so friendly, which made my stay here brilliant. Rooms were clean, with great amenities. Location was good, slightly out of the ‘happening’ parts of the city, but you have everything you need close by like supermarkets, local shops, and you also feel less like a tourist.
- I’m so happy with this hotel. If I ever come back to Japan I will stay in this hotel again. The price is so cheap for the kind of hotel that it is. It has everything you may need: computers with free wifi connection at lobby; free lockers, vending machines, microwave, showers, japanese bath., laundry, elevator.
- The room was quiet, the bed comfortable, and the community bath very nice and clean. The community room has 5 computers that you can access for free, as well as a couple guitars, the paper, and free coffee/tea.
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Minami Senju, Tokyo
Address: 2-15-3 Kiyakawa, Taito-ku, Tokyo