- Lively atmosphere! Great food! Wide range of drinks! Well chosen music!
- Great place to party! No cover charge!
- Ladies night on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 5 buck Sundays make it easy on your pocket!
- For Brastel blog readers – free welcome drink (valid till 2011/12/30)!
English speaking staff: Available
English menu: Available
Sunday, Tuesday – Thursday: 6:00 pm – 1:00 am
Friday and Saturday: 6:00 pm – 3:00 am
Holidays: every Monday
RECOMMENDATION OF THE HOUSE:
- Daily specials
- D.J. every Saturday
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parties (birthday, bonenkai, shinenkai, weddings, private parties) are welcome
REVIEWS FROM CUSTOMERS:
- Located in right in front of Nagoya TV Tower. Very small but clean, nice stuff and good music. Food is great. They have Italian, Mexican, American, and more!!! The price of drinks are average. It’s a bar for foreigners here but Japanese can enjoy too.
- It’s really a local bar but if you come to Nagoya and looking for a cozy bar, I’ll recommend this bar. Weekends night would be really crowded so if you want to sit and relax, go there early. Before 9pm is the best.
- A sophisticated bar in the middle of the Sakae area. MyBar is a great place to meet friends or just relax to their mellow tunes. later in the evening things , although later at night and especially on weekends things get hopping!
If ever visited, please share your voice with us too!
Area: Sakae, Nagoya
Address: Tatenomachi bldg. B1F, Nishiki 3-6-15, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi-ken